Call Now Button
Tomorrow, October 23rd is National Boston Cream Pie Day
Boston Cream Poke Cake
Photo by Annick #2
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Servings: 12
- 1 (18 ounce) boxes yellow cake mix
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes intstant French vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) cans chocolate frosting
- Make cake according to package instructions.
- Mix pudding mix with milk.
- Whisk until lumps are gone, about 2 minutes. Pudding should be pourable but not thin.
- While cake is still warm, poke holes in cake using a wooden spoon.
- Pour pudding over cake and gently press pudding into cake.
- Cool cake in the refrigerator.
- Remove foil from frosting.
- Microwave for 10-15 seconds and stir.
- Frosting should be pourable but not bubbly.
- Pour over cake and spread gently.