Want to start the new year off to a delicious and healthy start but are not sure how to make those green veggies taste better? Give this recipe a try. Come visit Farmers Fresh Produce Department for your fresh Brussel Sprouts.
By: Gigi Howe
- Brussel Sprouts – about 1 lb.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 – 5 cloves garlic (depending on how much you love garlic)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg or to taste
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (freshly grated if possible)