- 1 lb. Italian Sausage
- 2 Large Russet Baking Potatoes – Sliced in half & sliced thin
- 1 Large Onion Chopped
- 2 Large Garlic – Minced
- 2 Cups Kale or Swiss chard – Chopped
- 2 – 8 oz. cans Chicken Broth
- 1 Qt. Water
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¼ Cup Cooked Crumbled Bacon
Chop or Slice uncooked sausage into small pieces.
Brown in soup pot.
Add chicken broth & stir.
Stir in onions, potatoes & garlic.
Cook medium heat until potatoes are done.
Add cooked crumbled bacon, salt & pepper to taste.
Simmer 10 minutes. Turn to low.
Add kale and cream.
Heat through and serve.